Welcome to Kastel Ecka
The “Kaštel” castle is situated about 60 kilometres north from Belgrade and only 7 kilometres away from Zrenjanin, in Ečka village. It was built in the English style. The constructing lasted from 1816 till 1820.
The castle was built by the Lazar family and at the official opening ceremony, on August 28, 1820, Franz Liszt, a famous violinist, played.
Nowadays, this old edifice has been completely redecorated and adapted, so that today it is a object that can offer its guests unforgettable holiday in the authentic atmosphere, which is inspired by its aristocratic past.
The castle has 38 rooms and 7 suites, which are a mixture of modern and Medieval style, giving their guests intimate atmosphere, peace and view of the majestic park that surrounds the whole edifice.